The Brother P Touch Label Maker has probably made more lables on things that you see than any other device. In fact, if you don’t have a Brother P-Touch, I will show you some who isn’t labeling their stuff. Face it, if your stuff isn’t properly labeled, you may forget what it is called and never know what it was that you were looking for the next time you are unable to find it. Fortunately, Brother P-Touch Labelers have been around for years, helping people label and find their stuff and properly identify and know what that stuff is used for once it is found.
Brother P-Touch PT 1280 Label Maker
How Does the PT-1280 Work?
Black-on-white, black-on-clear, black-on-red, black-on-yellow, black-on-green, black-on-blue, black-on-orange, white-on-black, white-on-clear, white-on-blue, red-on-white, blue-on-white and Colorado Buffaloes gold-on-black. Costco or any office supply store. a 26′ long roll of tape sells for $9 to $12.00.
Uses for the P-Touch Label Maker
- Years ago, when running my own computer business, I used a Brother P-Touch label maker for serializing computer components, and labeling merchandise for sale. I found it to be a very fast, convenient way to keep organized in an office or warehouse environment.
- Have you ever loaned Music CDs, DVD Videos or movies to friends and/or relatives and worried they might forget to give them back to you? Putting your name, address and phone number on your valuables is a great way to remind them who it belongs to and greatly increase your chances of getting it back.
- How about labeling the wires, cables and connections on your stereo and computer components? Put labels on the back of your computer where your connections go and make it easy to reconnect all of them if you ever need to move or replace them.
- Neatly label your file folders in your home office.
- Lastly, stay organized and find your stuff and remember what your stuff is once you’ve found it!
PT-1280 Review Ratings
- Performance: 80
- Features: 80
- Value: 90
- Overall: 85